Daniel Lepage on Fri, 23 Jul 2004 23:05:06 -0500 (CDT)

[Spoon-business] Recognizer

First, the Props:
"Deletion" is 1882.
"Poly-Go" is 1883.
"Roster Ministry" is 1884. (rectified, moved the ^^^ so 'make zarpint the minister' isn't part of the rule)
"Ministerial Payment" is 1885.
"Renumbering CDFs" is 1886.
"Loose Ends" is 1887.

Then, the cards:
TPR plays "Jackpot!" (Zarpint, when things like this happen, should I update the Roster page or would you prefer to do so yourself?)
Araltaln draws "Enclosing Game".
Phil draws "Investment"

--
Wonko

"If I ask you to pay attention to the weight of your body pressing on your buttocks as you set reading, you will momentarily stop reading."
	-David G. Myers, _Psychology: Myers in Modules_