Daniel Peter Lepage on Thu, 22 Jul 2004 14:08:15 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 65 RESULTS

> 2) As far as I can tell, all of this stuff is considered to happen "at
> the end of the nweek". This means that my 'reset the gamestate' prop, by
> setting each player's activity to 1, inadvertantly causes 'The Direct
> Approach' to award wins to everybody with <1 activity. Also, everyone
> who voted then gets another activity point, so everyone who voted gets a
> win, too. As a result, everybody but Sagitta and The Voice win, and
> fourteen 'No Win For You' rules are created and then repealed.

Er, wait, no. My 'wipe the ruleset' proposal did away with most dimensions, so there was no such thing as Activity when that happened. So nobody's activity went up, it just vanished.

Nevermind, then.

--
Wonko