Daniel Lepage on Fri, 16 Jul 2004 23:51:11 -0500 (CDT)

[Spoon-business] Whoops, new recognizer.

Ok, I misnumbered things in my last recognizer (I missed the two rules created by p1861). Here are the real numbers:

"Initial Bandwidth" is p1872/0.
"untitled CFI by araltaln" is CFI 1873.
"Public Displays... but not of Affection" is p1874/0.
"The Direct Approach" is p1875/0
"-2" is CFI 1876.
"-3" is CFI 1877.
"Whoops(-0)" is CFI 1878.

Now here's the recognizer as of the end of the emergency:
"Nuh-uh" is p1879.
"Clearing the State as well" is p1880/0,/1.

Mikie Forfeits the game. He will be missed.

Gizmit joins the game. Welcome aboard!

Araltaln modifies p1872, pays 50~ to get Voting Token #14 from the Voice, and Draws a Card (Syn/Ack, to be specific. 9 cards left in the deck).

Zarpint spends 37*5 = 185 points on Research. This is more than e has (e has 174 points), so the action fails.

Zarpint changes philosophy (this'll happen at the next checkpoint, tomorrow evening).

Zarpint, you mentioned Araltaln gaining 1 style... where did that come from?

The Clock currently reads nweek 65, nday 6, and is now On. By the powers vested in me as Deputy Administrator of B Nomic, I recognize the wiki page TheClock as the official clock record.

I'll try to move the wiki to bnomic.org sometime this weekend (it'll then show up, hopefully, at www.bnomic.org/wiki)

--
Wonko
Deputy administrator