Araltaln on Thu, 15 Jul 2004 20:06:10 -0500 (CDT)

[Spoon-business] Proposal chosen? (was: Refresh Proposal)

athena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 04:46:45PM -0400, athena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I propose the following Refresh Proposal:

Err.. cancel that one. It's too late.

I'll prop some changes that are compatible with Wonko's as soon as Araltaln skips to step 12.

If I can now, I'll announce that Wonko's refresh proposal received the largest number of votes. If, for whatever reason, I have to wait for the value of the Pause to be 7 still, I annouce that the moment the value of the Pause is 7.

--Araltaln