Daniel Lepage on Mon, 21 Jun 2004 21:36:37 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 64 RESULTS

On Jun 21, 2004, at 10.17 PM, Araltaln wrote:

I claim the chocolate eclair "public display".

--Araltaln, with a one-track mind.

I doubt that this is a valid claim, much as I could not claim the eclair "statement" or "context", as they're not game objects...

For my eclair, I claim 'Bandwidth', as r256.B.3 (the Bandwidth Gremlin) describes what happens "If a player who possesses the Token of proposals ever has a Bandwidth of zero". Bandwidth was replaced some time ago by Bandwidth Chits.

I also spend 5 points on General Research to acquire 1d4-1 General Research Points, and Die again.

--
Wonko