Daniel Lepage on Fri, 11 Jun 2004 23:35:56 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 64 BALLOT

On Jun 11, 2004, at 8.03 PM, David E. Smith wrote:

There were no game actions between nday 4 and now, so let's get on to
votes.

The following measures are on the ballot for nweek 64:

Proposal 1861/1: Voting Tokens (Teucer)
Shelve. Fix the ambiguities.
Proposal 1862/0: A Brand-New Shiny Garbage Truck (Wonko)
Indeed.
Proposal 1863/0: Declaration of Extreme Cleverness (Zarpint)
Nope.
Proposal 1864/0: Legislative Veto (Sagitta)
Yup.
Proposal 1865/0: Slow Down (Zarpint)
No. Until the terms are defined better, and until some system is put in place to ensure that public displays can always be properly updated, I will oppose this.
Proposal 1866/0: Real Life is Crap (SkArcher)
Yes. Interesting interaction with the Hiding rule, actually. It seems that he's Hiding indefinitely, and indeed would be even had he specified a time in the prop...

--
Wonko

How can you prove whether at this moment we are sleeping, and all our thoughts are a dream; or whether we are awake, and talking to one another in the waking state?
                -- Plato