SkArcher on Fri, 4 Jun 2004 03:05:47 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [Spoon-business] Proposal

On Fri, 4 Jun 2004 00:11:39 -0400, Daniel Lepage <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Real Life is Crap.

I propose;

{{
__Real Life is Crap__

If the proposal entitled __A Brand-New Shiny Garbage Truck__ passes, the Player known as SkArcher becomes Hiding Under A Rock.

}}

pursuant to Rule 208, I designate Wonko as holding my Proxy, with the restriction that e must vote for the proposal entitled __Real Life is Crap__, and in the event that I am not placed On Leave or Hiding Under A Rock at any point while e holds my proxy, e must make any legal Game Action to make me so.

Finally, I go On Leave

--
 SkArcher