Bill Adlam on Sat, 8 May 2004 19:12:18 -0500 (CDT)

[Spoon-business] Re: Smartass

Alright, Zarpint, you've been threatening subtly enough.

> I make the following Declaration of Extreme Cleverness:
> {{
> Whereas Sagitta consistently makes irritatingly witty comments, as
> exemplified in the following QUOTE-delimited quotes:
>
> QUOTE
> QUOTES
>
> and whereas some of those quotes, like the votes, are statements of
> actions,
>
> I Declare that Sagitta is Extremely Clever, and should be awarded the
> Galactic Institute's Prize for Extreme Cleverness.
> }}

Accordingly I vote Yes on __Ministry Cleaning__, if it is in fact on
the ballot.

I also change my vote on p1848 to Yes in accordance with the die I just
had rolled for me at dice@xxxxxxxx  We can make such rolls verifiable
by subscribing dice-admin@xxxxxxx to spoon-business.

Sagitta