Daniel Lepage on Wed, 7 Apr 2004 22:11:22 -0500 (CDT)

[Spoon-business] Votes

On Apr 7, 2004, at 8:46 PM, David E. Smith wrote:

The following measures are on the ballot for nweek 61:

Proposal 1833/1: Kill the BNS (Zarpint)

No.

Proposal 1834/1: Save Dave (Zarpint)

No. If ~ doesn't pass, this proposal will effectively remove all ministerial payments. Bad Idea.

Proposal 1835/0: Not Again! (SkArcher)

No. As I've said before, it should be up to the players whether a proposal deserves to be scrapped or not.

Proposal 1836/0: Curb Platonism (Sagitta)

Yes.

Proposal 1837/0: Any Sufficiently Advanced Magic is Indistinguishable from
                 Technology (M-Tek)

Yes. This could be interesting

Proposal 1838/0: We love Rob (Zarpint)

No. This is fundamentally flawed, and also illegal under r2, because Rob is still in the game, he's just a Lost Soul. What needs to happen before we can give anything back to Rob is that e needs to rejoin the game. Not be propped in, since that's really hard to get right. E needs to actually state, in a public forum, "I wish to become a player. Call me Rob." He'll then change status, from a Lost Soul to a Player, and THEN you can give em back eir attributes, if you want.

So I ask again, Rob, do you feel like rejoining? Because you actually have to rejoin, using the normal joining method, before we can do anything for you.

--
WOnko