Zarpint on Wed, 7 Apr 2004 20:06:58 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 61 BALLOT

Having previously changed my Philosophy to Platonism, I vote as follows:

On Wed, 7 Apr 2004, David E. Smith wrote:

> The following measures are on the ballot for nweek 61:
>
> Proposal 1833/1: Kill the BNS (Zarpint)
YES
YES (philosophic)
YES (philosophic)
YES (philosophic)

> Proposal 1834/1: Save Dave (Zarpint)
YES

> Proposal 1835/0: Not Again! (SkArcher)
SHELVE so that I can philosophically reject Glotmorf's latest Prose Form.
In order to make this closer to the ideal, I would suggest not
removing props from the ballot after repeated shelving, and free
resubmitting. This way props get more of a chance to move closer to the
ideal.

> Proposal 1836/0: Curb Platonism (Sagitta)
YES

> Proposal 1837/0: Any Sufficiently Advanced Magic is Indistinguishable from
>                  Technology (M-Tek)
NO
This reminds me of many of Glotmorf's Prose Forms in that it's all about some
character being the hoopiest frood in the Galaxy and other people begging to
be that hoopy. I would be more likely to vote for these if they didn't have the
character in the prose. He's annoyingly smug.

> Proposal 1838/0: We love Rob (Zarpint)
YES

Zarpint

--
Zarpint Jeremy Cook    "All thy toiling only breeds new dreams, new dreams;
mcfoufou@xxxxxxxxx         there is no truth saving in thine own heart."