Bill Adlam on Fri, 26 Mar 2004 11:43:44 -0600 (CST)

Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 60 Ballot

>Proposal 1825/1: Kill the BNS (Zarpint)
Yes.

>Proposal 1826/1: Patisserie (Sagitta)
Yes.
Yes (Plotting Radical).

I belatedly noticed that there's a slight ambiguity in this nourishing
proposal.  The section 'Sugar' is intended to award an Eclair for any
valid claim - not just the unusual situation where a rule is completely
repealed, but not for invalid claims.

>Proposal 1827/0: Lather, Rinse, Repeat (SkArcher)
No.
I would like to hear the Style Police's comments on this.

>Proposal 1828/0: Save Dave (Zarpint)
Yes.

>Proposal 1829/1: Streamlined Emergencies (Zarpint)
No.
Having two emergency procedures operating at once brings havoc at the
one moment when we don't necessarily want it.

>Proposal 1830/0: Not Again! (SkArcher)
Shelve.
I like it, but it seems inappropriate for it to succeed first time.

>Proposal 1832/0: The Player with No Name (Glotmorf)
Yes.
Question: if the prop is shelved, does this count as the conclusion of
voting?  I would say that it does.

Sagitta