Zarpint Jeremy Cook on 1 Mar 2004 19:28:53 -0000

[Spoon-business] Re: [spoon-discuss] [Calvinball] meanwhile

I make the following Quote Prop:
{{
Add the following to the Big Ol' Book of Quotes:

{{
"I sign Zarpint in invisible ink, making em Zarpunsigned int the
Incomplete (or Zarpunsigned for short).  I use my Clue to unseal our
Sealed Orders, which read:

"The players' quest is to discover the Fountain of Euthanasia."

I make a mental note not to drink from it, while also wondering what
trilogy to cross with BvS.  In search of inspiration, I peruse the Tax
Return of the King.

I build a snowman of the same size, shape and religion as SkArcher.

Sagitta (briefly Glotmorf)"

--Sagitta, Feb 27 2004
}}
}}

Zarpint

--
Zarpint Jeremy Cook    "All thy toiling only breeds new dreams, new dreams;
mcfoufou@xxxxxxxxx         there is no truth saving in thine own heart."