Daniel Lepage on 30 Jan 2004 20:32:55 -0000

[Spoon-business] I _said_, let's play the Voting Game!

I give SkArcher 5 points, for pointing out a most elegant solution to r155.

I propose the following proposals:
{{
__Foo__

Give every player 200 points.
}}

{{
__Bar__

Give every player 200 points.
}}

{{
__Baz__

Give every player 200 points.
}}

{{
__Qux__

Give every player 200 points.
}}

{{
__Spam__

Give every player 200 points.
}}

Having done that, I now amend each of the preceding proposals to read as follows:

{{
__Foo__

Give each player who voted against this proposal 10 points.
}}

{{
__Bar__

If the proposal entitled "Foo" failed, give each player who voted for it 30 points.
}}

{{
__Baz__

If the proposal entitled "Foo" passed, and at least 2/3 of the players who cast votes on it voted for it, give each player who voted for the proposal entitled "Bar" 40 points.
}}

{{
__Qux__

If the proposals entitled "Baz" and "Foo" respectively either both passed or both failed, give each player who voted against the proposal entitled "Bar" 50 points.
}}

{{
__Spam__

If any of the proposals entitled "Qux", "Baz", "Bar", or "Foo", respectively, failed, give 30 points to every player who for three of them and against the fourth.

Otherwise, give every player who voted against any of them 5 points, and every player who voted for this proposal 10 points.
}}

Note that I have not submitted any proposals that "call for one or more effects that discriminate in any way between players based on their voting actions on that proposal". But I did submit a bunch of proposals that don't, and then modify them so that they do; nothing forbids that.

--
Wonko
As long as you don't read this, the fourth word of this sentence has no referant.