SkArcher on 8 Dec 2003 17:21:13 -0000

[Spoon-business] Society

I appologise for being absent over the weekend, I was ill

I create a society called SkArchers Insurance

The charter of this society is;

{This Society alters its charter only when the Player known as SkArcher says it does. If the Player known as SkArcher changes eir name, or eir name is changed by any other means or entity, then every instance of the string "SkArcher" in this charter is replaced by eir new name. Should any other player than SkArcher become a member of this society, then e must instantly leave the society. If at any point an action taken by a player could cause a player to Win, SkArcher must transfer all eir points to this Society. If at any point no player is capable of Winning, this Society transfers all its points to SkArcher.}

SkArcher