Bill Adlam on 5 Dec 2003 21:45:51 -0000

[Spoon-business] a toast

I *buzz* drink my complimentary glass of champagne.

I purchase a free Pan Galactic *buzz* Gargle Blaster (just so I can
*crackle* watch it evaporate).

I make *buzz* a Quote Prop: quoting from the works of the respected Sir
Lord Sir Baron von Skippy (BEng., Surv., Nomvivor and Cactus),
Spoilsport and Wielder of Duct Tape:
{{
-Well, it looks good, but I'm afraid without a funny name I can't
really
make a final decision here.-
}}
Nweek 55, nday 2, (Thu, 4 Dec 2003 22:45:32 -0600) on the subject of
Yoink!, the counterspell card)

I *crackle* also smear Nomvivor (r1248).

Sagitt*buzz*a