Glotmorf on 30 Nov 2003 10:41:04 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 54 Ballot

> The following measures are on the ballot for nweek 54:
>
> Proposal 1707/0: No (SkArcher)

Shelve.  As with other attempts to do this in the past, I
would like to see an alternative put in place rather than an
out-and-out repeal.

> Proposal 1708/0: Wired (SkArcher)

No.  Activity measures, among other things, voting, therefore
raising activity by other means prevents Forced Leave for
people who don't vote.  While paying points to drink espresso
rather than vote would seem to be a reasonable compromise, I'd
rather see players vote. (Myself included.  I've been Bad.)

> Proposal 1709/0: Hit the Deck! (Wonko)

Yes.

> Proposal 1710/0: Enclosing Game (Teucer)

Yes.  That'll liven things up.

> Proposal 1711/0: Putting That Nitpickiness to Good Use (Baron von Skippy)

Shelve.  Foos, after all, can be barred.

> Proposal 1712/0: Card Exchange (Wonko)

Yes.

> Proposal 1715/0: Gimme that! (Wonko)

No.  Not now.

> Proposal 1716/0: Joining the Game (Sagitta)

Shelve.  This conflicts with r14, so r14 would take priority,
rendering this useless.

> Proposal 1717/0: New Objects (Sagitta)

Shelve.  I'm uncomfortable with part E.  I'm thinking of
speeders, but there are other possible problems.

BTW, Mr. A, "sactioned" in r13 should, I believe, be
"sanctioned".

> Proposal 1718/0: ack? (The Administrator)

Yes.

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower