Baron von Skippy on 29 Nov 2003 22:08:07 -0000

[Spoon-business] Go move

I place a stone at I7.

   A B C D E F G H I J K L M
13 . . . . . . T . . . . . . 13
12 . . T . V V V . . T . . . 12
11 . . . B . V B I . . . . . 11
10 . . . . R B I . I I . . . 10
 9 . . R S S V T I . S . T . 9
 8 . . . . R V V V S . . . . 8
 7 . . . R . T V . V . . . . 7
 6 . . . . . I W W . R W . . 6
 5 V R V . I B . W . V . . . 5
 4 . . . R T T W W W V . . . 4
 3 . . . R G W R W V V . . . 3
 2 . . . . R R G V T . . . . 2
 1 . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1
   A B C D E F G H I J K L M

[V]*Baron von Skippy    0 points    Allies: bd, Rob, Glotmorf
[R]!Rob                 0 points    Allies: Glotmorf, Baron von Skippy
[W] Wonko               0 points    Allies: Teucer
[I] Iain                0 point     Allies: Teucer
[T] Teucer              0 point     Allies: Iain, Wonko
                                    Offers: bd
[G]!Glotmorf           -2 points    Allies: Rob, Baron von Skippy
[B]!bd                  1 point     Allies: Baron von Skippy
[S] SkArcher            1 point     No Allies

You know, much as I'm enjoying being the only one playing, it's not the most interesting job in the world. How about if someone I'm not allied with goes? Just a thought.

[[BvS]]