David E. Smith on 29 Nov 2003 15:59:50 -0000

[Spoon-business] The Checkpointly Recognizer

The following events were posted after the Clock turned off for
checkpointing:

"Is Your Card Filled?" is p1719/0, /1.
"Closed Connection" is p1720/0.
"This Space Intentionally Left Blank" is p1721/0. (rectified: 'cardlist')
"Poik!" is p1722/0.
"Nop Throwing Out the Baby with the Bathwater" is p1723/0.

(I hope this card game isn't turning into Magic: The Gathering, where
there are so damn many exceptions that nobody can keep track of it any
more. Anyone consider that it might be easier to get rid of the Nop card
entirely?)

"Card Exchange" cannot be revised.
"Hit the Deck!" cannot be revised.

Sagitta declared some random prop to be Fatally Flawed (I believe it's
p1716).

Ballot forthcoming.

dave

--
David E. Smith  dave@[technopagan.org|bureau42.com|whatisay.com|mvn.net]
The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me?