Baron von Skippy on 16 Nov 2003 04:02:11 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] RE: [Spoon-business] Go Move

>>> I move at I2.
>>>
>> -"If, at the end of a checking period, actions taken during the
>> checking period have not been officially recognized, the Clock is
>> turned off until they are." Dave hasn't Recognized the end of the
>> nweek, so SkArcher couldn't play at D9 - e'd already played at E9 this
>> Checkpoint, so you can't play at I2.-
>

>When actions are taken while the clock is off, they take effect when it
>turns back on; so any moves taken during this clockstop happen during
>the next Checking Period.

-My mistake, then. I apologize, and I updated the Wiki to reflect Teucer's last move - granted, this was so I could take mine:-

I place a stone at F11.

   A B C D E F G H I J K L M
13 . . . . . . T . . . . . . 13
12 . . T . V V V . . T . . . 12
11 . . . B . V B I . . . . . 11
10 . . . . R B I . I I . . . 10
 9 . . R S S V T I . S . T . 9
 8 . . . . R V V V S . . . . 8
 7 . . . R . T V . . . . . . 7
 6 . . . . . I W W . R W . . 6
 5 V R V . I B . W . . . . . 5
 4 . . . R T T W W W V . . . 4
 3 . . . R G W R W V V . . . 3
 2 . . . . R R G V T . . . . 2
 1 . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1
   A B C D E F G H I J K L M

[V]*Baron von Skippy    0 points    Allies: bd, Rob, Glotmorf
[R]!Rob                 0 points    Allies: Glotmorf, Baron von Skippy
[W] Wonko               0 points    Allies: Teucer
[I] Iain                0 point     Allies: Teucer
[T] Teucer              0 point     Allies: Iain, Wonko
                                    Offers: bd
[G]!Glotmorf           -2 points    Allies: Rob, Baron von Skippy
[B]!bd                  1 point     Allies: Baron von Skippy
[S] SkArcher            1 point     No Allies

-By the way, Teucer, update the Wiki when you go. Maybe it's a mistake, but it seems to me that someone unscrupulous could fail to update in hopes of invalidating an opponent's move and buying time to counter. If there's one thing B Nomic players aren't known for, it's scrupulousness.-

>I'd also like to complain - I made two moves around about 7:00 from my
>wonko@xxxxxxxxx account; and somehow they were autorejected. Is there
>any way they can be put back?

-*shrug*-

[[BvS]]