Craig on 14 Nov 2003 15:56:06 -0000

RE: [Spoon-business] All Decked Out

>I figured we need some new game mechanic.... I like this one because it
>could be extended to relate to any subgame, while still being
>interesting without subgames.

You mean, like, have Go-related cards?

I propose:
{{
 __Enclosing Game__
Contingent on the proposal __Hit the Deck__ passing, add the following to
the cardlist:
 {{
  __Enclosing Game__
Image: the current Political Go board.
Body: You may place a stone on the PGo board. This does not count as your
turn, and is legal even if you or one of your allies has made the most
recent move. The stone that you place may belong to any player other than
you.
 }}
Add five copies of Enclosing Game to the Deck.
}}

That should stir things up a bit.

 -- Teucer

"Well, well, well. It seems that the Martial Penis has fallen asleep."
 -rlpowell

ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx
teucer@xxxxxxxxxx