Daniel Lepage on 7 Nov 2003 00:14:16 -0000

[Spoon-business] Go

Iain tells me he got this before eir move arrived; just to be safe, I'll do it again (if I succeeded the first time, this just fails)

I place a stone at F3. This captures F5, F4, and G5.

    A B C D E F G H I J K L M
 13 . . . . . . T . . . . . . 13
 12 . . T . V V V . . T . . . 12
 11 . . . B . . B I . . . . . 11
 10 . . . . R B I . I I . . . 10
  9 . . R . . V T I V . . T . 9
  8 . . . . . V . V S . . . . 8
  7 . . . R . . V . . . . . . 7
  6 . . . . . I W W . . W . . 6
  5 V R V . I . . W . . . . . 5
  4 . . . R T . W W W V . . . 4
  3 . . . R G W R W V . . . . 3
  2 . . . . R R G V . . . . . 2
  1 . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1
    A B C D E F G H I J K L M

 [V] Baron von Skippy    1 point     Allies: bd, Rob, Glotmorf
 [R] Rob                 0 points    Allies: Glotmorf, Baron von Skippy
 [W]*Wonko               0 points    Allies: Teucer
 [I] Iain                0 point     Allies: Teucer
 [T]!Teucer              0 point     Allies: Iain, Wonko
                                       Offers: bd
 [G] Glotmorf           -2 points    Allies: Rob, Baron von Skippy
 [B] bd                  1 point     Allies: Baron von Skippy
 [S] SkArcher            0 points    No Allies

--
Wonko