Glotmorf on 18 Oct 2003 22:36:17 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 51 BALLOT

The Prez of M-Tek announces the M-Tek position on the nweek 51
ballot:

> Proposal 1687/0: Yes, I decided to do it (SkArcher)

Yes.

> Proposal 1688/0: This Is Your Brain On Leave (Anything McGee)

No.  There have been occasions where one player gives proxy to
another player, with the instruction to vote how e would if e
were there, and the player with proxy has made a sincere
effort to do so, even if that means one Yes vote and one No
vote.  This change would prevent that.

> Proposal 1689/0: I never liked that one anyway (bd)

No.  Like I said before, someday someone is gonna want to put
a T-shirt on a gnome.

> Proposal 1690/0: Quote prop by Glotmorf (Glotmorf)

Yes.

> Proposal 1691/0: I'm With Stupid (Glotmorf)

Yes.

> Proposal 1692/2: Stop that! (Wonko)

For.  Bring it on, sucka.

> Proposal 1693/0: Quote prop by Teucer (Teucer)

Yes.

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower