Daniel Lepage on 10 Oct 2003 02:44:52 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] Whn you'r bord, what ls can you do?

Aha! Now I have an idea for what to change this prop to.

I amend the prop entitled __Stop That!__ to read:

{{
__A Void__

Add a part C.5 to r437 as follows:
{{
C.5. Void Form

Void Form is such a form; a proposal is in Void Form if and only if it has 30+ words, and fails to contain any char. which, in our standard list of chars, occurs 'twixt d and f.
Void Form has a prop bonus of 15 points and 1 Charm.

A prop in Void Form with 200+ words gains its author 40 additional points upon its passing, but only if its author asks for said points upon its passing. [[That's a lot of points, but that's a lot of words, too; and if you don't notify us of your prop's status as a 200+ word void prop, you don't gain all that bonus.]]
}}
}}

--
Wonko