Glotmorf on 2 Sep 2003 03:50:50 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 48 BALLOT

The Prez of M-Tek submits the M-Tek Position on the Nweek 48 ballot:

>Proposal 1656/0: The Minister of the Goban (Teucer)

No.

>Proposal 1657/0: A Cheat By Any Other Name (The Administrator)

No.  I'm not voting Shelve this time because an alternative wasn't advanced, and, no, as entertaining as it might be, I don't want to see 1d6 random rules deleted. :)

>Proposal 1658/0: Players (Baron von Skippy)

No.  The flaw I objected to last nweek is still there.

>Proposal 1660/0: Contrary and Unanimous Votes (Anything McGee)

No.  This proposal hasn't changed from last nweek.

>Proposal 1662/0: Bulldozing Wall Street (M-Tek)

Yes.

>Proposal 1663/0: No, No, A Thousand Times No (The Administrator)

No.  Aside from this being against M-Tek's interests, and the fact that it'd wipe out my Tunnelers game, the event that inspired it -- my seizure of OrcTech -- wasn't a fault of societies per se as much as it was the poor wording of both the OrcTech charter and Rule 14.

>Proposal 1664/0: The Only Thing Worse Than Societies (The Administrator)

No, though I think the rules call for r1229's expiration anyway.

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower