Glotmorf on 30 Aug 2003 17:31:46 -0000

[Spoon-business] Tunnelers - move, rule change

Effective immediately, I will accept some amount of automation in players' moves, such as "use these cards for defense in this order" or "continue in this direction until something happens." (Eventually I'll have a webpage for submitting moves, which should speed things up considerably.  Think about what automations you'd still want to have and let me know.)

Effective after Wonko's turn, players can discard cards as part of their turn.  Note that, as with playing cards, players aren't dealt new cards until the beginning of their following turn.

*****

bd has moved.

It is now Wonko's turn.

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower