Anything McGee on 7 Aug 2003 06:20:25 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 46 RESULTS

>Wild Card is recused from CFI 1610. It is reassigned to the Upper House.

[[Why is WC recused?  E already ruled on it.]]

I rule FALSE.  [[Had it intended the words "any real number," they would have been in standard delimiters.  Other interpretations should be viewed as inaccurate.]]

>Emil Bleehall is recused from CFI 1616. Ditto the Upper House.

I rule TRUE.  [[No one made a convincing argument for eir Wins.  The failure scam came closest but was never included as an actual proposal, to the best of my recollection.]]

>Did BvS rule on CFI 1620? If not, well, e's recused as well, Upper House.

I rule blatantly FALSE [[if necessary]].  [[A proposal is a game object, a piece of paper is not.  It's really, unbelievably, extremely, and outlandishly simple.]]

McGee.