Mark Karasek on 6 Aug 2003 17:59:46 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] Taking back the game

On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 13:35:56 -0400, Rob Speer <rspeer@xxxxxxx> wrote:

As defined in the first paragraph of TPR's ruleset, there are no rules
and everything is legal.

Therefore, I change the ruleset to be just like the ruleset that is
posted at http://www.nomic.net/~g6/static/rules.html, except that it is
missing Rule 1592/0 and Rule 1637/0.

I comment informatively that those former rules were entitled "Subgames"
and "Sovereignty", respectively.

You seem to be confusing the rationale for my actions as part of the ruleset, which it is not (note that that text did not have a "Rule #" heading, therefore was not a rule). Since this qualifies as a dispute over the rules, I rule (per rule 6) that the ruleset consists of the text within the {{ }}-delimited block; therefore, your actions are invalid. (Don't worry, I fully intend to restore the ruleset once it's generally agreed that I win.)

Your Benevolent Dictator, The Pusher Robot