Daniel Lepage on 16 Jul 2003 12:16:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] Points

I move in the Dimensions, moving 250 steps in the Score direction (that is, away from the 0 point, not towards it). Then I move in the Dimensions again, 450 units away from 0 in the Charm direction, 200 units away from 0 in the Respect Dimension, and 20 units towards 0 in the BAC Dimension.

As per r154.B.2. [[Dimensions/Existing Dimensions/Charm]], I win.

I cite as justification r407 [[Space]] which states:
{{
A Space is a part of the game state in which it is possible to move in multiple directions. In general, a player's position in each direction is called a Component.
}}

Later, it states
{{
The two Spaces that currently exist are the Dimensions, where each Dimension is a Component, and the Grid, where the X and Y values are the two Components.
}}

The logic backing my claim runs as follows:

Charm, Respect, and BAC are all Dimensions. [[r154, Dimensions]]
The Dimensions is a Space where each Dimension is a Component. [[r407, Space]] It is possible to move within a Space in the directions indicated by Components. [[r407, Space]]

Thus, it is possible to move in any Dimension, including Score, Charm, Respect, and BAC, which I have now done.

--
Wonko