SkArcher on 3 Jun 2003 08:37:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 42 BALLOT

03/06/2003 03:32:45, "Glotmorf" <glotmorf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>It's audience vs. participation.  When all you're doing is watching, it gets old after the first hundred thousand
times.

>						Glotmorf

I submit the above quote for inclusion in The big ol' book of quotes

SkArcher

I'm really tired of people equating the Matrix with christianity. I think it's a disservice to the movie to compare
it with a thousand pages of confused hallucinogenic gibberish. - Sstory, in a post on slashdot