David E. Smith on 28 May 2003 00:19:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Tuesday evening)

SkArcher pays 16 points to Luigi (debt: 20, SkArcher's score: 27).

"Everlasting Moon" is p1541/0.
"Quote Prop by Teucer" is p1542/0. (This may be illegal, since it
doesn't have the speaker's name or date, in which case this doesn't
exist.)
"Quote Prop by BvS" is p1543/0.
"Boom! Hee hee!" is p1544/0.
"Well, I got better..." is p1545/0.
"No ring for you!" is p1546/0."
"I'm the half can!" is p1538/1.
"No Cold Calling" is p1547/0, p1547/1.
"Refining" is p1548/0.
"A Cowpie by Any Other Name" is p1550/0.
"Pseudocode" is p1549/0 (rectified: I gave it a title. And it may not
display correctly, since it has << and other HTML-ish syntax.
Besides, I do PHP, not Perl. I prefer my code not to be write-only.)

Teucer un-recognizes a SOE.

Glotmorf rules (FALSE) on CFI 1539. Thus, we've been in the middle of
Burning Man all nweek. (I assume the GridMin has properly cleaned off
the Grid...)

"The Pusher Robot" failed to compile, since we're more of a PHP
outfit here. (heh). Actually, e joins B Nomic. Welcome!

BvS has actually been mentoring Teucer for the last two nweeks. He's
been invisible. :-) (When a new player doesn't get assigned a mentor
promptly, bug me about it, m'kay?)

Orc is assigned as The Pusher Robot's mentor.

bd has completed mentoring SkArcher, and as such receives 5 points.
(SkArcher is in Debt, so bd doesn't get the full 10 points.)

Glotmorf receives 8 points (Insta-Minister payroll)

Ballot forthcoming.