SkArcher on 24 May 2003 20:59:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] Telephone Proposal

bah, wrong forum again

From: SkArcher <SkArcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: spoon-discuss@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fwd: Re: [spoon-discuss] Um, why?
Date: 24/05/2003 21:53:06

23/05/2003 02:11:18, "Glotmorf" <glotmorf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>On 5/23/03 at 12:46 AM SkArcher wrote:
>
>>23/05/2003 00:24:11, bd <bdonlan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>

>>>You used your ring. You can't unilaterally block it anymore ;)
>>
>>I don't loose the ring just because i've used it
>>
>>The reason I blocked it was because It WON'T become a public source of
>>cans of whoopass - Whoever
>>gets to it first (bearing in mind we would all be in Limbo) would be able
>>to buy it and then they
>>would have teh monopoly.
>>
>>I think that maybe the players should go out and build them where they
>>want 'em, not make it a race
>>to see who posts first
>
>The entity has a point.  Which reminds me, the telephone needs disconnecting.
>
>						Glotmorf

True, another thing that depends in total on luck, or staying up waiting for the post

therefore I make the following proposal

{{__No Cold Calling__

Repeal rule 944 (The Telephone) }}

SkArcher

But really, World Domination is only a hobby of mine
 - Jordan Kennedy, www.exploitationnow.com

-------- End of forwarded message --------