David E. Smith on 21 May 2003 04:04:00 -0000

[Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Tuesday night)

Wonko is elected as Minister of Quotes. (By the way, all the quote props
passed.)

Wonko earned no points for passed proposals this nweek, as e has already
hit the speed limit.

(Which reminds me. I claimed that several of Wonko's recent actions failed
because e had no points. My reasoning is this: The first 250 points Wonko
earned last nweek were, per Wonko's Automation Script, transferred to the
CashBox. E earned no points after that, as they were converted to Style.
A number of Wonko's attempted actions required points; Wonko had none on
em, and never explicitly stated that e was taking points from the
CashBox.)

Orc gives the Pink Scarf to Wonko. The latter gains no Style for it, as
e's got too damn much already.

SkArcher's "duration of Burning Man" CFI is 1539, assigned to Glotmorf.

BvS returns from Leave.

Wonko un-recognizes a SOE (5)

"Oh no you don't" is p1540/0.
BvS' quote prop was sent to -discuss.

Nweek transition stuff:

The Clock is turned Off. Votes are counted. There's an apocalypse in there
somewhere.

(Ministers: please do whatever you need to do for said Entropy oops. The
Grid needs to be mostly cleared, all Gnomes are destroyed, Insta-Rules are
reset, and so on. See r154 for further elucidation.)

Luigi gives SkArcher a friendly reminder. Next week, e breaks a Limb.

The new Gremlin Number is 38.

The Weather updates, twice (once for Entropy, once for the start of a new
nweek). The precipitation is Freezing Rain now; Orc, make fifteen random
squares Wet.

Most everything else is now delegated. This pleases me.

I finish updates as specified in p1483 that were overlooked last nweek:
Created r1186/3.
Created r1271/2.
Created r1326/8.

It's nweek 42, nday 1. Game on!