Baron von Skippy on 19 May 2003 01:43:01 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Friday afternoon)

Glotmorf probably can't afford to buy 5 of every vSOI Gnome. I'm not
really sure... I bet the Gnome minister can sort this one out :)

BvS goes On Leave.

-Right, so I'm back Off Leave. As for Glotmorf...

The way I usually handle this is to take your money and give you as many as you can afford, in the order you requested them. Since you didn't specifiy an order, I'll just go in the order they're on the Menu until you have 21 (109/5). Therefore, you get 5 each Basic, Sheep, Winter, and Summer, and one Water. And then you give them to Nzurich. Fine. Consider that a recognizer. The Gnomes page is updated.-

[[BvS]]