Daniel Lepage on 15 May 2003 02:22:02 -0000

[Spoon-business] If I had a million points...

I construct Recycling Centers on every Square where both coordinates, x and y, are integral multiples of four, giving the Grid Minister 5 points per successfully created Center.

I build a Radar Tower at my location.

I buy a Pinball Gun.

I buy three of each Gnome on the vSOI Menu.

I add to my automation script: {{Whenever I gain any Style Points, I convert one of them into Destruction.[[Apophis Priest Power]]}}

[[Thus, I gain infinite Destruction]]

I buy 50 Airspeeders. (They're baaaack....)

--
Wonko