Orc In A Spacesuit on 9 May 2003 13:22:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] Grid Recognizer: Friday Morning

I cauthe my Airtheeder to move to (9,4).

Now for the Minithter thtuff (and removal of lithp):

Nday 2 actions:
The Improbable's Cannonball of Whoopass hits The Voice's Speeder. In the resulting fire, the Speeder loses 3 Integrity, and the force of the explosion sends the Speeder straight up in the air and right back down. Hmm... if an object "is moved to" a location it is already in, does that count entering the location? Is it even a move? Is such a movement even legal? Well, if it does count as entering, the Speeder loses another 3 Integrity.

Nday 3 actions:
SkArcher enters (18,18), whereupon he borrows 30 points from Luigi and buys an Airspeeder with them, then buys 5 random gnomes from the vSOI menu, which Dave already did his part in recognizing. On nday 4, e will board eir Speeder (1 Movement on eir part), and eir Speeder will head south (3 Movement on the Speeder's part).

Orc's Speeder comes out of cold storage and heads for (9,4). I'm updating the Grid page to reflect as though the CFI I issued were true, because otherwise things just get too darn messy on the Grid page.

On a side note, Dave, I'm not able to put apostrophe's (as in The Voice's Speeder), on the Grid page; I get the error "You have an error in your SQL syntax near 's Speeder')' at line 1". This isn't something I can't get around, but I wonder what's going on, especially as there were apostrophe's before, so those don't necessarily screw up the system by themselves.

Orc in a Spacesuit