Orc In A Spacesuit on 8 May 2003 01:31:01 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] Society Creation

From: "Craig" <ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx>
I hereby create a society known as Teucer's First Bank of Bandwidth, or
TFBB. Its charter is as follows:
{{
Whenever Teucer wishes, this society will give em one Bandwidth.
}}

I give five Bandwidth to TFBB. So, next nweek I get five more, right?

That thtill hathn't been plugged?  I propothe the following:
{{__Bandwidth in a jar?__
Change the text of Rule 212, __Bandwidth__, to:
{{Each player and society has a property called Bandwidth, which is a numerical value. No object's Bandwidth may ever exceed 10. At the beginning of each nweek, the Bandwidth of each player whose Bandwidth is less than 5 is increased to 5, and the Bandwidth of all objects that are not players and have Bandwidth is set to 0. For objects with Bandwidth, sumbitting a proposal costs one Bandwidth. An object may not submit a proposal if doing so would result in the object having a negative Bandwidth. When a player joins the game, eir Bandwidth is set to 5. This rule supercedes rule 19.
}}

Orc in a Spacesuit