David E. Smith on 1 May 2003 05:06:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Wednesday night)

CFI rulings:
Glotmorf rules TRUE on CFI 1479.
bd mysteriously rules FALSE of CFI 1481. I appeal. Everyone crush this thing.
The Upper House consists of: Anything McGee, Baron von Skippy, bd,
Glotmorf, Iain, Orc, Rob, and Wonko.

Proposals:
"Ahm Not Thayt Thunk!" is p1482/0.
"Societies get charters" is p1475/1.
"Fixing Everything" is p1473/1.
"Movement" is p1483/0.
"Free Trade v1.0" is p1477/1 (rectified: the TIG table is a separate
document with a link in the proposal. technical limitations.)
"Disrespect Orc" (no title provided by author BvS) is p1484/0.
"Disrespect BvS" (no title provided by author bd) is p1485/0.

SOE recognitions:
bd ceases recognizing a SOE (3).
Wonko does the same (2).
Ditto BvS (1).

Anniversaries:
Anything McGee becomes a Veteran of B Nomic.

Ass Kicking:
Rob kicks emself in the Ass (hostility).
Wonko kicks Orc in the Ass (HTML).

Roster:
"sam nichols" forfeits. That was quick.
"SkArcher" joins to replace em. Welcome!

bd is assigned to mentor SkArcher. (Orc was technically assigned to mentor
sam nichols. Obviously, that one won't work out so well.)

Other Stuff:
Rule 21 is rectified (add changes per p1386 that I overlooked).

Orc's mining: No, you didn't in fact find anything. Improbable, yes, but
not impossible.

BvS transfers 1 point to SkArcher.
BvS is awarded 9 points (Gnome Ministry payroll).

Ballot forthcoming.

...dave

--
David Smith  dave@[technopagan.org|bureau42.com|whatisay.com|mvn.net]
This signature contains 35% or more post-consumer recycled electrons.