Glotmorf on 28 Apr 2003 11:05:01 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Fwd: [Thermo] "Breaking Nomics"

On 4/27/03 at 2:45 PM Craig wrote:

>>Instead, he chose to throw two of us to the wolves, point fingers and
>whine
>that it wasn't his fault.  If a group of nomic players might be >considered
>a team, he just showed another team what teamwork means to us.
>
>>My disrespect prop stands.
>
>I, as a player of Thermo, would also like to mention that although I harbor
>no ill will toward B Nomic (I consider playful wars between stable Nomics
>be fine; I just don't think Thermo is ready), I did read the relevant B
>Nomic archives. And, as I said to the Thermo list, Orc seems to have
>misrepresented the situation slightly. Therefore, although Orc's intent was
>to heal a rift that some outsider was actively trying to create between our
>games, I agree with Glotmorf that e could have done so differently.

On the basis that a player from Thermodynamic agrees with me that Mr. in a Spacesuit's post to its mailing list wasn't the best possible representation of B Nomic, I dispute the kick to my ass.

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a cyber-anthropologist's blog
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower