Baron von Skippy on 2 Apr 2003 01:12:02 -0000

[Spoon-business] Think way back for a bit...

[[Does everyone remember way back when I proposed that thing about trading with other Nomics and all? It was interesting, but failed in the end. Well, what if we resurrect the issue? The following appeared in a Nomicron post:

"Other types of interaction [[besides wars]] would be interesting, however. Some means to move points back and forth, Rules that depend on the other Nomic's Ruleset, etc. Hmmm..."

I believe the post of Ambassador is open, and according to the Ministers rule, "If at any time no player (or The Administrator) holds a Ministry, an Election is called for that Ministry."]]

As such, I nominate myself for the position of Ambassador, and would like to point out that, as the above quote indicates, I'm already in contact with another Nomic.

[[BvS]]