Glotmorf on 1 Apr 2003 07:59:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] insta-rule locations

Following are the insta-rule locations on the grid:

"It is illegal to enter or remain in (10,10) without bouncing Elbonia-style": (17,17)
"It is illegal to enter or remain in (10,11) without bouncing Elbonia-style": (16,16)
"It is illegal to enter or remain in (11,11) without bouncing Elbonia-style": (6,13)
"It is illegal to enter or remain in (11,10) without bouncing Elbonia-style": (7,5)

I'll add numbers to the insta-ministry page in the next few days to make for easier reference; in the meantime, I suggest the grid minister use footnotes.

Dave...a reiteration of an earlier request: Can there be a table in your database that contains nothing but the nweek?  Something updated by your script when you do the end-of-nweek thang?

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a cyber-anthropologist's blog
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower