The Voice on 23 Mar 2003 14:55:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] bah... winning

Ok, here's what Orc's win does to the weather.

The temperature is 30. [[Rolled a 15, a 5, and a 9, which has the net effect of adding 0, -2, and 2, since it's autumn, but goes down b/c of rain 2x]]

It hails, [[no effect-- no gnomes]], rains [[15 random squares become wet]], and rains again [[another 15 squares]].

The wind stays Calm for a while, but picks up to Breezy by the end of this whole thing [[all objects thrown are thrown Elbonia-Style instead until the wind dies down]].

[[Geez, you can't even read about this kind of weather in the Bible. Reminds me of the time I was in Boston in February for 4 days and experienced 5 seasons. It was 30, then 60, then 90, then 12 (all F), and on the last day it snowed with thunder and lightning...]]

Also, I hereby petition the Administrator for 5 points for this nweek's weather.

-0-The Voice-0-