Baron von Skippy on 23 Mar 2003 02:06:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Friday afternoon)

W00T! I uthe my Mathter Thword to do a thpinning thword trick, brutally mauling all nearby monthterth. Hey, I can kill the dark withard and move on to the Dark World now! (that'th kinda funny... I jutht beat "A Link to the Patht" about five minuteth ago...)

Altho, ath my Charm wath actually 35, not 30, at the beginning of thith nweek, I requetht the 50 BNTH I thould have gotten for thothe extra pointh of charm.

--
Wonko

-Mmm, good point... hey, look, your nweekly allowance is up to a whopping 650... not to mention whatever you get this nweek. Pretty impressive... Anyway, the 50 are yours now. Recognized, don'cha know?-

[[BvS]]