Daniel Lepage on 17 Mar 2003 03:42:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] Not Really On Leave

I've got to stop playing for a while, so I'd like to change my "automation script", since I seem to have one lying around with nothing in it. I add to it that at the beginning of every nweek, I take back my proxy if another player has it, then give it to the player who gave me the greatest number of BNS during the previous nweek, or the player of Dave's choice if there is a tie for who gave me the most BNS.

I also add to my automation script that if Dave ever asks me in a public forum to clear my automation script, I remove everything from my automation script.

I should be on every now and then, probably often enough to keep track of who I should give my Proxy to; Dave can always scrap my script if I don't show up at least once per nweek.

--
Wonko