Glotmorf on 13 Mar 2003 13:05:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] Insta-Rules

Crap.  Okay, it's been far too long since I updated that page.  Since I'm fairly sure there's been a meltdown between now and the last time anyone made an Insta-Rule, it is my opinion that the state of the Insta-Rules, prior to the Baron's most recent addition, is:

It is illegal to enter or remain in (10,10) without bouncing Elbonia-style
It is illegal to enter or remain in (10,11) without bouncing Elbonia-style
It is illegal to enter or remain in (11,11) without bouncing Elbonia-style
It is illegal to enter or remain in (11,10) without bouncing Elbonia-style

Therefore, the set of Insta-Rules after the Baron's addition is:

It is illegal to enter or remain in (10,10) without bouncing Elbonia-style
It is illegal to enter or remain in (10,11) without bouncing Elbonia-style
It is illegal to enter or remain in (11,11) without bouncing Elbonia-style
It is illegal to enter or remain in (11,10) without bouncing Elbonia-style
It is legal to enter or remain in (11,11) without bouncing Elbonia-style

I see fit to complicate matters with an Insta-Rule of my own:

It is illegal to enter or remain in (10,10) without bouncing Elbonia-style
It is illegal to enter or remain in (10,11) without bouncing Elbonia-style
It is illegal to enter or remain in (11,11) without bouncing Elbonia-style
It is illegal to enter or remain in (11,10) without bouncing Elbonia-style
It is legal to enter or remain in (11,11) without bouncing Elbonia-style
It is illegal to enter (11,11)

This will do two things: it will make it illegal to deliberately move into (11,11), but leave it legal to remain there should someone somehow get moved into it; and it will invoke the Pig, which will munch one of those rules at the end of next nweek.

These Insta-Rules will go into effect at the end of this nweek.

						Glotmorf
						Insta-Minister

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a cyber-anthropologist's blog
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower