David E. Smith on 12 Mar 2003 06:16:00 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] Other Votes?

On Tue, 11 Mar 2003, Daniel Lepage wrote:

> According to my emailer's timestamp, I sent my most recent proposal at
> 6:59, getting it in before Voting started at 7:00; and bd's Donut
> revisions were all in by 6:44, well before the cutoff. Why aren't these
> reflected on the proposal site? Am I missing something here?

bd's donut revision did in fact come in before the start of Voting, and I
just mis-read the mail headers (and the time zones thereof). I apply said
revision (creating p1378/2), then apply my Administrative Veto to that
proposal, so that everyone will have time to evaluate the correct
proposal, instead of having several people possibly change their votes or
get generally confused.

Technically, Wonko's "last minute prop" was posted to the -business list
eleven seconds before the start of Voting. I can add it to the ballot, if
you absolutely insist, but it'll get the "lots of people not voting on it"
shaft.

...dave