Glotmorf on 5 Mar 2003 02:23:01 -0000

Re: Oops: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] New Player

--- Daniel Lepage <dplepage@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Tuesday 04 March 2003 10:02 am, Luk Vandelaer
> wrote:
> >> I wish to become a player.
> >>
> >> That player will be named Sheeba, gender female,
> race Insect.
>
> Welcome to the game, Sheeba. I give Sheeba a point.
> And one
> eighty-seventh of my BNS, rounded up to the nearest
> multiple of n,
> minus 76% of the number of points possessed by
> Sheeba as of this
> message's posting, where n is one 100th, rounded up,
> of the serial
> number of the proposal which originally created
> Gremlins plus (the
> number of the nweek in which the words "Each Player
> may only cast one
> vote on any given Proposal or Motion" were first
> removed from rule 20
> times the highest revision number ever reached by
> the original proposal
> which created the Cursed Sushi of Babel).
>
> I won't tell you how much that is; I'm sure someone
> will figure it out
> sooner or later.

Well, no...Dave, as Administrator, is obliged to.
He'll either do it and cuss you out for it, guess it
and make you prove him wrong with the correct answer,
or not do it at all.

Just for the sake of coverage, I give Wonko a Kick in
the Ass for making a pseudocode action. (Looks like
pseudo-ALGOL to me...)

-- Glotmorf