Daniel Lepage on 12 Feb 2003 04:24:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] Nomvivor

For attempting a Pseudocode action, I Kick bd in the Ass.

Actually, I'm not sure that what e did counts as an action... I think there
was some precedent set long ago that signature line 'actions' did not count
as actions because they were not necessarily recognizable as such. I believe
this was after uin's "I repeal Rule 10" sig slipped past the statute of
Limitations.

I could be mistaken; my memory of that time period is a bit fuzzy...

--
Wonko