Wonko on 29 Jan 2003 04:04:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] Actions

Okay, first of all, I take back my proxy from Glotmorf.

Then, since I don't seem to be on the Grid, I put myself there, at (4,14). I
call upon my Jedi powers to Force Pull the Sheep Gnome at (6,15).

I move to (3,14) and board my Speeder.
I take the Speeder to (3,13),(3,12),(3,11),and finally (3,10), where I pick
up the Ball O' Wax at my location.

Force Pull again, this time at Curt. I put down Curt at my location, get out
of my Speeder, and go Through the Window to Rod. I Force Pull twice more, to
get the nearby Ice Gnome (18,16), and the nearby Ball O' Wax (19,17). I
climb Through the Window Again, board my Speeder again, and pick up Curt,
just in case.

I recognize everyone's force recoveries, and my above actions.

I request that the Admin tell us where the Big Stick and Shield are.

I repropose __Layer Power__, except with a 15 instead of the 13.

I repropose __Open Up the Playing Field__.

For Unbridled Hostility (TM) towards another player, I Kick the Baron Von
Skippy in the Ass. E really didn't do anything hostile, just something
stupid, i.e., making it neccessary for me to repropose the anti-4/5
legislation, but doing stupid things isn't on the LOGAS, so I have to find
something else. I hope Dave will recognize this even though it's not
technically legitimate because e's allowed to recognize bogus kicks if e
thinks they're justified.

I'd like to suggest that the Council of Elders, as long as we're here,
decide to add either "stupidity" or "creating unneccessary administrative
work" to the LOGAS; that isn't a petition because I'm not sure which would
be better to add.

--
Wonko