Wonko on 13 Jan 2003 03:23:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] Ministry Update

The Ministry of the Force is updated.

I spend 10 Force Points to promote Anything McGee to Padawan.

The Ministry of the Force is updated again.

I'd petition the Overlord to reduce rule 1229's chutzpah to something
reasonable, but apparently that rule is immune to Overlordness... in fact,
it seems to be immune to everything but proposals which pass by a 4/5
majority, and rules with even higher chutzpah.

I propose:
{{
__Open up the playing field__

If this proposal recieved at least a 4/5 majority vote, remove the last
section of rule 1229.

Otherwise:
    Create a rule with chutzpah 101, entitled, __I have high Chutzpah!__,
with the following text:
{{
    Rule 1229 may be modified by this rule.
    If at any time rule 1229 contains the text "This rule can only be
changed or repealed by a proposal on which at least 4/5 of the current
players voted Yes.", that text is immediately removed, and this rule repeals
itself.
}}
}}

This doesn't change the functionality of the rule, it just allows it to be
modified like anything else. I HATE immutable rules.

--
Wonko
Amend rule 10!