Wonko on 2 Jan 2003 03:45:02 -0000

[Spoon-business] Force Recognition,etc.

I come Off Leave, and recognize what Force actions have happened lately:
Wonko increases eir Force Recovery by 1.
Everyone's force goes up by eir respective Force Recoveries.

Wasn't that exciting?

I don't take back my proxy, as I'm going out of town again in another day or
two.

In INH, nothing happens. But something might soon...

If I'm not a member of M-Tek I request admittance (It occurs to me that
Glotmorf gave bandwidth to M-Tek, and so under the charter I was required to
do the same; however, I couldn't, as I'd already gotten rid of all of mine.
I'm not sure, but I think that means I get kicked out...)

Speaking of M-Tek, did I really only give 3 bandwidth to it? I thought I had
more than that, especially given that I had the Token (or so I thought)...?

--
Wonko